- 2 tablespoons fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 cup Fischer & Weiser Mango Ginger Habanero Sauce
- 2 lbs. halibut Filets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for coating the rising bowl
- 3 cups unbleached white bread flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 cup whole wheat bread or whole rye flour
- 1 tablespoons melted butter.
- In a large bowl, marinate halibut filets in Mango Ginger Habanero Sauce and lime juice for 1-2 hours.
- Place filets on medium grill for 4 minutes per side. Cooking time may vary according to fish size. Remove fish from grill and spritz with fresh lime juice and Mango Ginger Habanero Sauce.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro. Swordfish or bacon wrapped shrimp may be substituted for halibut.
Chef Rick Browne, creator and star of PBS’s Barbecue America
. Rick’s known for his grilling prowess so prepare for succulence and be sure to have a cold drink at the ready!