ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT FOR ECO-BAGS PRODUCTS, INC.
This is an accessibility statement from Eco-Bags Products, Inc.
MEASURES TO SUPPORT ACCESSIBILITY
Eco-Bags Products, Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of ECOBAGS.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Eco Bags is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Eco Bags. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Eco Bags:
- Phone: 1-800-720-2247
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 1872 Pleasantville Road #132, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510-1052
- Twitter: @ecobags
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Send an email to Andrew@ecobags.com, subject: Accessibility Question.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Eco-Bags Products, Inc.
This statement was created on 7 October 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.